Monday, July 4, 2011

972 m + Fireworks! Rapha Rising day 3

Despite it being independence day & witnessing a great win by tyler farrar i was not much in the mood to go riding. I found myself complaining about the heat, stiff knees, & feeling like i was about to overdose on Carbohydrates, but being about 20% Spanish & 50% Mexican i told my mind that i ride better in the heat & it worked. Besides my knees acting up i felt like i had a strong ride today & it turned out to be a good choice to go riding but as my other rides i still think i climb a lot more meters than i really do. This is no easy task i have now realized that this is a true challenge, I just hope i could stay focused & consistent for the upcoming  days.



 
                                            We had the roads all to are selfs today :)


                                           the 4th of July American independence day

No comments:

Post a Comment