Sunday, July 17, 2011

DOUBT... 1,125 m

Rapha rising day 15, This was a very interesting day for myself. It has seem that all this riding has finally caught up to me because since the time of waking up to watch the tour all the way up to about 30 minutes of riding i just seem to be in a very hazy mindset, pretty much i just didn't want to ride but i still forced myself to. I noticed the lactic acid in my legs built up ride away, here i knew it was going to be a long day so instead of trying to speed up the climb as fast as I'm capable of i decided to pace my self & that seem to be the best thing i could of done because with this slower pace i realized that i shouldn't get caught up with the obsession to see constant results and always try to beat my last time. I almost forgot about the true beauty of biking, it's to enjoy yourself and the beauty around you, & if i have to pull over to take a break then i will because i deserve to enjoy the beautiful view that i worked so hard to reach. So what started out as a morning full of doubt soon turned out to be one of the best things i learned.



Rapha Rising day 15 by thewolverine33 at Garmin Connect - Details

No comments:

Post a Comment