Thursday, July 7, 2011

A rest well worth. another 1,289 M

After taking two days off for Rapha risings day 4 & 5 i rode my best ride yet for day 6. I felt very strong today my knees were felling a lot better but still a little sore. I also signed up for strava.com to track my results for this challenge since it seems that most of the competition is using this website. although i still enjoy garmins website i am liking the more user friendly strava better i found that it keeps your results more in dept & shares your info to others a lot better, it is easy to find local riders & clubs but the downside is that you do have to pay if you want to upload all your rides. Anyways the reason i am mentioning this is because it also let's me see how the competition is going, out of 269 riders in strava i am currently ranked 48 in this Rapha challenge which isn't a bad result so far but there is about 5 really solid riders that are almost impossible to catch up to but i will not stop ridding. My goal is to at least rank top 10 on strava.com

Rapha Rising day 6 by thewolverine33 at Garmin Connect - Details

No comments:

Post a Comment