Sunday, July 10, 2011

Losing my focus to the DARK SIDE. Rapha rising day 7,8,9-513 m :(

 It was Friday morning coming off a great ride the day before & really focused to move up the rankings of the rapha rising i knew Friday & Saturday would be crucial days to put work in.... Well i find out that it's my friends birth day and all the boys are going to celebrate by going camping in the mountains that i usually ride. So i had a tough decision but decided to let loose a little which turned into a lot. Since we were camping in the mountains were i ride i tried to get a little ride in which only came out to 513 M but that was not the upset for me, the real upset was how i indulged myself in alcohol all night with the guys acting like a teenager again into i finally passed out then waking up with the usual hang over that comes with the punishment of acting like a fool, i new my Saturday ride was doomed. Now as for Sunday... another soccer game for me so no ride. so three days lost, & let me not forget to mention that two riders have officially finished so winning this thing has been long out of reached but i will still be happy to see how far i could go just for myself so not giving up.

Rapha rising day 7 by thewolverine33 at Garmin Connect - Details

No comments:

Post a Comment