Sunday, July 24, 2011

Rapha Rising final day... 15,683m completed out of 21,125m

The feelings i hold as of right now are mixed i feel rather disappointed in myself ,not much for being unable to reach the goal since i realized that was out of reach a week back but mostly  for not going out with a bang on the last day. Besides that i am very grateful & thankful for participating in this, it was a great experience & i must thank Rapha for being so cool & also give respect to all the riders who were able to finish since this was no easy task. Rapha Rising required allot of dedication & mental toughness. I also came out of this a much better rider, i feel much stronger & in better shape. I developed my morning ritual before my rides, i learned how to properly hydrate myself, & how to eat & when to eat. So although i wasn't close to winning i still know i came out a winner in different ways. My first challenge was unsuccessful but I'm already looking forward to the next one. All i could say now is that i can't wait to ride some flat roads.

   Challenge number 1 the Rapha Rising
                                          Still young & improving, ill be there for the next one :)

No comments:

Post a Comment