Wednesday, July 6, 2011

No dice for Rapha Rising day 4 & 5

Well only being a cyclist for about 6 months now & not wanting to spend the money on getting professionally fitted finally caught up to me. My knee pain finally got the best of me after every ride i realized that i had to adjust something with my saddle height and seat. Turns out that  my saddle height has been a couple inches to low & also my seat was pushed to far back so i was over extending my knee. After spending these two days icing and resting i feel good enough to get back on the road again. These two days off definitely hurt my chance to finish the goal since i had to ride at least 1000 m a day but maybe i could make up for it with the future rides.

                                                         :( get your bike fitted! or else!

No comments:

Post a Comment